Select your Wholesale Partner
Click on your wholesale partner below and you will be redirected to all the current ACCO marketing campaigns using the relevant product codes. Upon log-in all content is personalised to your business ready to print, email and broadcast via social media channels. You’ll be prompted to sign in. No account? No problem. Scroll down to find out more and request your free account today:
Strong brands don’t build themselves
ACCO Brands is one’s of the world’s largest office supplies providers and develops innovative solutions for working in the office, at home or o the move. Across a portfolio of more than 20,000 SKU’s we offer our reseller and our consumers a choice of product and solutions tailored to their individual needs and preferences. Companies and professionals in more than 100 countries use ACCO Brands products every day. Our brands possess high recognition value and outperform the market. They deliver quality and value, which in turn lead to loyalty and commitment enabling the whole industry to grow its business.
Click on any of our brands below to discover more:
ACCO Brands, Oxford House, Oxford Rd, Aylesbury HP21 8SZ
Rexel Position & Vision
The Rexel strength in Britain will be built on, and invested in, to get to an even stronger position in one of the biggest European markets.
Rexel will become a UK-focussed brand, spanning ﬁling, desktop equipment and business machinery.
The Rexel ofﬁce equipment brand is designed to make working simpler, easier and faster.
Rexel products are for busy ofﬁce workers, who appreciate the big difference that the application of clever design canbring to everyday tasks.
The Rexel vision is that every office workercan work confidently and productivelywith distinctive tools that are the intelligent choice for the task.
Nobo Position & Vision
Nobo is the key brand in visual communications across Europe.
Nobo is a brand dedicated to getting ideas, communication and meeting outputs created, noticed and acted on.
Nobo products are for anyone who needs to connect and communicate with total clarity and cut through the clutter of the work environment.
The Nobo vision is that every office worker can enjoy a clearer, more creative and collaborative environment.
Rapid Position & Value
Rapid stands for high quality, expertise and satisfied consumers.
The Swedish heritage means that all products meet the highest demands of functionality and simplicity of use while always looking distinctive.
The Classic range of products, all highly innovative when first introduced, still sell well today as design classics sitting alongside other product icons of the 20th century.
As a specialist fixing brand, Rapid can focus its expertise on developing new and innovative solutions. It embraces and champions its greatest asset – Swedish know-how.
This is the essence of Rapid, always speaking with a Swedish accent.
The Rapid vision is to be the leading worldwide supplier of high quality fastening products.
Leitz Position & Value
With German heritage, every Leitz product is meticulously engineered to perform time after time to the highest level. Our products are perfect for people who are looking for the additional edge in performance.
We pride ourselves on a never-ending quest for innovation and functionality and when we create a winning product we never stop looking for ways to improve it, always keeping ahead.
The design is never extreme, but always distinctive, beautiful, intelligent, contemporary, simple and individual, just like the sort of people who choose Leitz.
Through leadership and originality the Leitz vision is to be the leading premium brand for the office and beyond by breaking boundaries in quality, design and performance.
Kensington Position & Vision
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks. Kensington is a leader in desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by organisations around the world for over 35 years.
Kensington delivers physical security, connectivity and ergonomic products to improve the professionals’ experience and productivity with the PC.
Kensington products are designed to meet the needs of the modern professional whether in the office, at home or on the road.
GBC Position & Vision
GBC is the specialist high performance business machine and systems brand, with the aim of becoming the global leader.
GBC products are for office workers who work to deadlines under pressure and demand flawless professional performance from their office equipment.
The GBC vision is that everyone, from the office, to home, to school users, can depend on our business machines and supplies to provide outstanding professional results, time after time.
Esselte Position & Vision
Every Esselte product is designed with simplicity and functionality.
Attention to detail means that everything we make is thought through with the end user in mind.
We thoroughly research developing consumer needs so that our innovation is relevant and usable.
Increasingly, consumers look for good value, durability, quality and design that they rarely find in private label products.
With Esselte you can be assured of a unique combination of these, backed with the confidence you feel through buying from the world’s leading office organisation company.
Everything we make is designed to simplify your life. Our dependable brand provides organisational solutions that help you work more efficiently.
Derwent Position & Vision
With a heritage dating back to 1832, Derwent’s innovation comes from a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of artists.
Perfecting the art of pencil manufacturing in the United Kingdom, our wide range of pencils is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship.
Artistry is threaded through the core of every Derwent product to deliver world class artist materials.
A leading premium quality global arts brand, proud of its British heritage and manufacturing expertise, which sells to children, hobbyists and experts through multiple channels of distribution, while fully leveraging the capabilities of the wider ACCO Brands Organisation.
This Privacy Notice was last modified and is effective as of September 30, 2019.
Here at ACCO Brands, we are committed to respecting your privacy. One part of doing that is being transparent to you about how we collect, use, store, transfer and disclose information you share with us. This notice explains our approach, and also lets you know about the rights you have over your information.
If you have any questions regarding your information or this notice, you can reach us anytime at DataPrivacy@acco.com.
Summary of this notice
- We may collect personal information primarily to market our products to you, enable you to make purchases on our websites, and provide you with product and customer service support.
- Our company uses third-party service providers to help us maintain and protect our website, accept payments, deliver products to you, send marketing communications, and tailor our site to your interests.
- We do not sell your information to third parties for their own use.
- You have rights over how the information we collect about you is used. For example, you can opt-out of marketing communications at any time. You can also request access to the information we hold about you or request that we delete that information in some cases.
What is the scope of this notice?
This notice applies to the website on which it is posted. It also applies to interactions with ACCO Brands via other channels, such as when you contact our customer support team. This notice does not apply to ACCO Brands websites with different privacy notices or to third-party websites and platforms—like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
This notice explains how we use personal information—information that can be used to identify or contact an individual. It also explains how we use non-personal information—information that cannot, alone, be used to identify or contact an individual.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect and process your information when you interact with our websites, our social media accounts, purchase our products, when you contact our customer service employees, or when you interact with our company in another manner. The information we collect includes:
- Your name, username, and password;
- Your personal or business address, company name, email address, and phone number;
- Your payment and delivery information, including billing and delivery address;
- Your order history;
- Customer support chat logs, emails, and call recordings;
- Demographic information such as gender, age, date of birth, occupation, income, ethnicity, family size, marital status, veteran status, general location;
- Your marketing preferences;
- Your interactions with our website or other websites, such as products viewed, search history, clicked advertisements, IP address, date and time of visit, device used, browser used, and browsing history; and
- Inferences drawn from the information above, such as your product preferences and interests
What technologies do we use to collect information?
Beyond information that you actively provide to us, we also collect information passively via various technologies.
- Operate our website;
- Remember items in your shopping cart;
- Remember site preferences and login information;
- Identify when you visit our site multiple times;
- Conduct analytics (using services like Google Analytics) to understand how our site is performing and how visitors use our site;
- Enhance your experience on our site;
- Improve and track advertising, to connect your activity across multiple visits and multiple ACCO Brands websites, to monitor your interaction with our advertising campaigns, and to customize content and marketing on our websites;
- Identify personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address; and
- Market products to you digitally or via mail.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can block or restrict cookies on your computer or device or purge them from your browser by adjusting your browser preferences. You should consult the user guide for your browser or mobile device for instructions on how to configure settings to meet your preferences. Cookies allow you to take advantage of certain features on our website; if you block or restrict cookies, it may disable certain features.
To learn more about Google Analytics and your privacy choices in connection with Google Analytics, including the Google Analytics Browser Opt-Out Add On, please visit the Google website at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Pixel tags are tiny graphic images (also known as web beacons, action tags, or transparent GIF files). We use pixel tags to:
- Tell us which parts of the website you have visited and to measure the effectiveness of any searches you may perform;
- Send you email messages in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened a message from us and whether you click on the links contained in the message; and
- Together with our ad marketing partners, track your interaction with online advertising, measure the performance of a marketing effort, and for targeted advertising
If you submit a digital photo or other file to us, it may contain metadata or precise geolocation. If you do not want to share this data, you should delete the location data before sharing it with us.
Certain links in our emails and third-party websites may include tracking information embedded in the link. This tracking is accomplished via a redirection system that allows us to understand whether you clicked on the link and how the link is being used. In some cases, this non-personal information can be combined with personal information we have about you to improve our services and marketing campaigns.
What information do we collect from third parties?
In addition to information that we collect from you, we also collect information from third parties.
To support our marketing efforts, we sometimes collect from third party printers or marketing providers lists of individuals or businesses that may be interested in our products. We use these lists to send marketing communications to relevant individuals. We also use these lists to append additional information to our existing customer lists or to ensure the accuracy of our existing customer lists. For example, we collect information from the U.S. Postal Service National Change of Address service to ensure we have the most up-to-date address information about our customers. These lists can include any of the information mentioned above in the “What information do we collect from you?” section above.
Social Media Platforms
When you log into social media platforms from this website, public information such as your username is shared with the social media platform, which may then in turn provide that information to us.
Separately, we also collect from social media platforms additional information about existing customers to build a more fulsome profile of your interests so that we can better target our marketing and advertisements. This can include any of the information mentioned above in the “What information do we collect from you?” section above.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- In order to fulfill a contract or to take steps in connection with a contract—this is relevant if you make a purchase from us or if you participate in one of our promotions or sweepstakes. This includes:
- Verifying your identity;
- Processing payments;
- Communicating with you;
- Providing warranty coverage and product registration;
- Providing customer service;
- Arranging the delivery of products; and
- Providing promotional or sweepstakes rewards.
- In order to conduct our business and to pursue our legitimate business interests, including:
- Protecting and improving our services and websites, such as using analytics to better understand how our websites are used;
- Preventing malicious activity, security breaches, and fraud;
- Providing generalized electronic and physical marketing and advertisements;
- Providing targeted electronic and physical marketing and advertisements;
- Managing your marketing preferences;
- Responding to feedback, complaints, or reviews of our products, service, or website;
- Posting content provided by you, such as product reviews or social media posts;
- Personalizing our website or products for you;
- Coordinating product recalls;
- Providing requested product or material samples;
- Inviting you to participate in marketing research or surveys; and
- Pursuing legal claims and ensuring compliance with relevant laws;
- If you grant your permission, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing direct marketing materials regarding our products and services or other products and services provided by our subsidiaries and carefully selected business partners.
- If we use information for other purposes that require your permission, we will ask you for your permission at that time.
With whom do we share your information?
We share your information with various entities around the world, including countries that have privacy laws that may differ from those where you are located.
ACCO Brands Company Group
We will transfer your personal information to other brands and companies in the ACCO Brands group in order to process orders, sweepstakes or for other marketing activities.
We will also transfer all categories of personal information described in the “What information do we collect from you?” section above to service providers, who will process information on behalf of ACCO Brands for the above-described purposes. These processors include providers of website hosting and maintenance, marketing database hosting, call center operation, consumer engagement, advertising, shipping, and logistics services.
We use Google Analytics to analyze your use of our website. In this context, we transfer information about the use of our website to Google Inc. Google compiles statistical reports for us about the use of our website.
If you do not want to be tracked via Google Analytics, we recommend you install the browser add-on provided by Google here, which will prohibit tracking by Google Analytics.
Social Media Platforms
At various places on our websites we have implemented social network/ social media features. These features include:
- Links to ACCO Brands’ websites on social networks
- “Like” or “Share” buttons
- Embedded content, such as videos
The providers of the features above may use embedded content to identify you, the source of a visit and how you use our website
When you use the recommendation functions, this communicates the URL of the respective website to the social network you have selected. A number of networks then immediately supplement the link with an excerpt of the content provided by our website. With most social networks, you are asked for confirmation before this is saved or forwarded.
We have integrated social media tools from social media providers such as: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Please note that we do not have control of how these entities deal with the information you share with them and whether this information is made available to others. We recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully.
We may disclose your information when required by law to do so, such as when information is subject to a subpoena or court order, or in furtherance of ACCO Brands’ legal interests, such as when defending or pursuing a legal claim.
Purchaser of Our Business
If our business or a part of our business is sold or integrated into a different company, we may disclose your information to our consultants and to the consultants of the potential purchaser and will pass such information on to the new owners of the company.
What rights do you have?
You have the following rights over your personal information:
- To opt out of marketing communications;
- To request details regarding the processing of your personal information;
- To request a copy of your personal information;
- To correct or delete your personal information held by ACCO Brands; and
- To request that your information not be sold to other businesses.
These rights may be limited, for example, if during the fulfillment of your request, information about another person would be disclosed or if you ask us to delete information that we are legally required to store or need to operate our business.
In order to execute these rights, please contact us using the information in the “How do I contact you?” section below. You can also opt-out of marketing communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in emails or changing your preferences in your account settings.
ACCO Brands does not discriminate against individuals exercising their rights over their information and it does not offer any financial incentives in connection with the collection, sale, or deletion of your personal information.
How can you avoid targeted advertising?
We sometime advertise on third-party websites and platforms, and we may also show third party advertisements on our websites. We and our vendors use the information described in the “What technologies do we use to collect information?” section above to target advertising based on your online activity, including past visits to our sites or third-party sites.
For more information about targeted advertising and your choice to opt-out of receiving targeted online advertisements, please visit the following links:
- To opt-out from targeted advertising from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), please visit the DAA website. http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- To opt-out of targeted advertising from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), please visit the NAI website. http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are browser specific. If you wish to opt-out of targeted advertising across all browsers, you need visit the above websites from each browser you use. Also, please be aware that if you opt out of receiving targeted advertising, you will still be served with advertisements, but they will no longer be targeted to your interests.
Please note that we do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals from browsers.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented various measures to protect your information. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security technology to encrypt your payment information.
For whom is this site intended?
This site is only intended for individuals located in the United States. This site is also only intended for adults and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has provided us personal information, please contact us using the information in the “How do I contact you?” section below in order to have that information deleted.
What should I do if I don’t agree with this notice?
How do I contact you?
If you have concerns regarding the processing of your information, you can contact us using any of the following methods:
PO Box 540
Booneville, MS 38829
1. Sites Covered
ACCO Brands is a global organization, with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems across the globe. This statement applies to all ACCO Brands owned websites and domains and the websites and domains of our wholly owned subsidiaries (“web site”), except in cases where a statement of terms and conditions is available on one of the above mentioned web sites that differs from this policy in which case the latter will apply.
2. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio and video within ACCO web sites are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other property of ACCO Brands Corporation and its Subsidiaries (“ACCO Brands Intellectual Property”). All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on ACCO web sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any ACCO Brands Intellectual Property without the written permission of ACCO Brands. All proprietary information, software, graphics, files, logos and trademarks received or transmitted electronically are the property of ACCO Brands and further distribution or downloading of such information does not confer any rights on any other person or Company.
3. Use of this Site
ACCO Brands Corporation maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on ACCO web sites for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without ACCO Brands Corporation’s written permission. Changes periodically are made to ACCO web sites without any prior notice.
4. No Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ACCO Brands also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked sites.
In no event shall ACCO Brands or any other party, involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site, or any of their affiliates, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or your browsing in, or your links to other sites from ACCO Websites.
5. Unaffiliated Products and Sites
Descriptions of, or references to, products, publications or sites not owned by ACCO Brands or its affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product, publication or site. ACCO Brands has not reviewed material linked to the ACCO web sites and is not responsible for the content of any such material. ACCO Brands disclaims any responsibility or liability. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk.
6. Communications with this Site
You shall not post or transmit any statement, material or content that is unlawful, obscene, indecent, libellous, pornographic, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, threatening, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience. You also agree that any postings or transmissions you make shall not constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of, or infringe the rights of any third party enforceable in, any part of the world. You must also not transmit any technically harmful postings or transmissions to or through this Site (and such shall include but not be limited to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) or engage in other practices of misuse (which shall include but not be limited to hacking). ACCO Brands will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ACCO Brands to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any such content.
7. Consequences of Postings
Any communication or content you transmit to ACCO Brands Web sites by email or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any data, questions, comments, suggestions, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. ACCO Brands cannot prevent the “harvesting” of information from the Site, and you may be contacted by ACCO Brands or unrelated third parties, by email or otherwise, within or outside of the Site. Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of ACCO Brands, may or may not be posted to ACCO web sites at the sole discretion of ACCO Brands and may be used by ACCO Brands or its Affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, ACCO Brands is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to ACCO web sites for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
ACCO Brands is under no obligation to monitor or review any discussion, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards etc. on ACCO web sites. ACCO Brands assumes no responsibility or liability for any action or communications by you or any unrelated third party within ACCO web sites.
ACCO Brands disclaims any responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the material on this site, and is not responsible for any uses or decisions made by third parties based on this information.
9. Availability of Products and Services
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ACCO web sites may be viewed internationally and may contain products or services not available in all countries or available in some countries only on other terms, including terms as to price. References to a particular product or service do not imply that ACCO Brands intends to make such products or services available in such countries.
Terms and Conditions
- These promotions are open to consumers, aged 18 or over, in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Void where prohibited by local law.
- These promotions are not open to employees of the promoter. The promotions are also not open to agents and distributors of the promoter and anyone else professionally connected with the promotions.
- See each individual promotion for details of the promotional period
- Participants must purchase qualifying product(s) to take part in the promotion(s).
- All claims must be supported by proof of purchase.
- To claim the free gift(s), participants must scan a copy of their proof of purchase of the qualifying product(s) and send it by email together with their name and address to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or alternatively, via post to: Marketing, ACCO UK Ltd, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8SZ. In exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to request original copies of proof of purchase.
- All purchases must be made during the promotional period.
- All entries must be received by the promoter within 30 days of the end of the promotional period or the claim will be invalid.
- The purchase of qualifying promotional product(s) during the promotional period entitles the purchaser to one entry to the promotion up to the maximum of four claims per individual. No multiple or third party applications will be allowed.
- Allow 28 days for the voucher(s) or gift(s) to be mailed to you from the date of submission.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the voucher(s) or gift(s) with an alternative gift of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for loss of items, injuries or other consequences that are in any way associated with the promotion(s).
- By entering these promotions, all participants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: ACCO UK Ltd, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 8SZ, United Kingdom